Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog post # 5

Having a PLN helps you make connections with people around the world like, teacher’s scientist and professors. It does not matter if you are far away or close pln's help you connect with them, there is someone always available online to assist you with questions you may have. Having pln is about sharing yours ideas with others and getting to know people, so that they can help you learn more and you can do the same. Pln are new to me but my plan is to get involved and create a pln, this may be a long process for me because it will take me a while to figure out how it is properly worked. I am sure that is a great resource for to learn as a future educator.







blogging





 Links to help start you own PLN;
 Developing A Personal Learning Network in EDM310
A 7th Graders Personal Learning Environment

2 comments:

  1. May I ask if it was intentional that your Blog Post was hidden under a "Read More"? If not, you may want to look into that. I agree, PLN's are not something that can built overnight and will take a while for everyone to figure out. You have a good mixture of picture and links within this post, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... pln's help you…" Better: a PLN will help you…

    "...this may be a long process for me because it will take me a while to figure out how it is properly worked." Obviously you do not understand what a PLN is or how it works. What did you watch or read? What is the source of your confusion?

    ReplyDelete