Thursday, October 9, 2014

Post # 7



In this video I learned how to make a QR code. This is a tool for reading, and it helps the children become more fluent with reading. It helps them by recording there voice so they go back and listen to the recording. After you have recorded and saved your work you have to go to another site called QR monkey to put the saved URL in and it will create a QR code for you. The Qr code can be showed and scanned to anyone so they can hear the students read, especially the parents.



In this Video, I have learned that poplet is used to put students’ main ideas from a book they are reading in this app. With this app the students are allowed to take pictures and type text they want next to the picture. The goal for this app is to help them summarize books and help them with reading.


This video was about how a technology device changes everything. When you give children a device and they know only a little about it they are willing to learn more about it and tell/ show someone about it. As the children sped more and more time with technology devices they get experienced with them and learn thing the teacher did not show them; with technology everyone learns.


After watching all of these videos it shows that I have a lot to learn before becoming a teacher. Some of my strengths are; I am very patient, I love children, I connect with them very well and I love to see the children engaged with the lesson so I feel that I can create good activities. Some of my weaknesses are; I am not all in about technology, time management and lesson planning. I know that teaching will be hard work and I plan on getting practice with my weaknesses soon, so I can be a good teacher one day. 

 LEARNING
 

1 comment:

  1. LATE

    "...by recording there voice …" their, not there

    "...I have a lot to learn before becoming a teacher." Correct

    "Some of my weaknesses are; I am not all in about technology, time management and lesson planning." Correct

    "I know that teaching will be hard work and I plan on getting practice with my weaknesses soon,…" NOW, not "soon."

    ReplyDelete