Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Special Assignment


I rely on my smart phone for everything and it is a big part of my life. If I do not have my phone I am lost without it. I use my phone mostly for texting and talking. Occasionally I use it for directions and checking emails. I can remember when I got my first phone at 14 and it had a camera on it and that was the big thing back then and that was 7 years ago. Now day’s children have cell phones at the age of 6 and it has a camera and other types of gadgets on it. Technology is big part in our lives and it is going to continue to grow every day.
                In the data provided, it shows that half of the world have a smartphone and use them every day for pictures, emailing, texting, etc. So this means that technology is not going anywhere any time soon

              
  As an upcoming educator, I believe that the schools should allow the students to use their cell phones while in school. Because cell phones are the future and with the use of them they can use apps, video, search the web and complete the assigned work in class if have they have time rather than waiting until they get home to complete the work. Technology is on the rise and is it a positive thing that will make learning better and more exciting for the children.


No comments:

Post a Comment